Thank you for purchasing one of our premium scripts/themes. In order that you get the most out of our support and make your experience better, we’d like to advise you to read through the support policy on this page.
We only offer scripts/themes related support via our support system only for buyers, who have purchased our scripts/themes on codecanyon/themeforest.
2. Where Can You Get Support
Support for our clients is provided only trough our support system that can be found here: http://support.zamblek.com We do not provide after purchase support in any other places like :
- Codecanyon/Themeforest item comments page ( we provide only pre-sale support )
If you have problems creating an account on our support system, please contact us from our profile page on codecanyon/themeforest: http://codecanyon.net/user/Zamblek
3. Before asking questions
Before asking questions within the support system, please be sure that you have read the file documentation which came packaged with your download. The documentation covers installation, usage, and often answers the vast majority of questions.
4. Support includes:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new scripts/themes versions
5. What We Can’t Help You With
- Server general support/howto’s (please, back to your hosting provider for that).
- Localhost servers.
- Making edits to the scripts/theme to suit your needs (suggestions are welcomed though).
- Scripts/Themes modifications and customization.
- Complex individual server-side issues.
- Third-party plugins and any other things that are not related to our products directly.
- Mobile Apps (Build/APK) – included with our products
- We usually answer priority tickets within 48 hours. However, it might take a little longer in busier periods and during weekend
- We provide support from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (GMT+2) from Sunday to Thursday.
- Don’t Open more than 1 ticket (the other one will be deleted automatically by the system).
- Post multiple replies is OK but will make your ticket low in priority and will take much longer time to get our reply.
- Tickets with no reply from you for 2 days will be closed by the system.