Thank you for purchasing one of our premium scripts/themes. In order that you get the most out of our support and make your experience better, we’d like to advise you to read through the support policy on this page.
We only offer scripts/themes related support via our support system only for buyers, who have purchased our scripts/themes on codecanyon/themeforest.
2. Where Can You Get Support
Support for our clients is provided only trough our support system that can be found here: http://support.zamblek.com We do not provide after purchase support in any other places like :
- Codecanyon/Themeforest item comments page ( we provide only pre-sale support )
If you have problems creating an account on our support forum , please contact us from our profile page on codecanyon/themeforest: http://codecanyon.net/user/Zamblek
3. Before asking questions
Before asking questions within the support system, please be sure that you have read the file documentation which came packaged with your download. The documentation covers installation, usage, and often answers the vast majority of questions.
4. Support includes:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new scripts/themes versions
5. What We Can’t Help You With
- Server general support/howto’s (please, back to your hosting provider for that).
- Making edits to the scripts/theme to suit your needs (suggestions are welcomed though).
- Scripts/Themes modifications and customization.
- Complex individual server-side issues.
- Third-party plugins and any other things that are not related to our products directly.
- Mobile Apps (Build/APK) – included with our products
- We usually answer priority tickets within 48 hours. However, it might take a little longer in busier periods and during weekend
- We provide support from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (GMT+2) from Sunday to Thursday.
- Don’t Ask for help any other place (Don’t ask at our product page at Codecanyon)
- Don’t Open more than 1 ticket (the other one will be deleted automatically by the system).
- Don’t post more than 1 comment/reply in your opened ticket (the other one will be deleted automatically by the system).
- In case we need a FTP/cPanel account to fix your problem and you gave us a wrong data twice your ticket will be closed.
- We have the right to cancel your membership in our system if you violate this policy.
- We don’t send emails from our system so you have to keep your eyes on your ticket.
- Tickets with no reply from you for 2 days will be closed by the system.
- We don’t provide support for sites with sexual content.
- We don’t provide support for local servers.